IMLIL VALLEY AND TAKERKOUST LAKE DAY
Around 09:00, you will leave Marrakech for a day trip to the Imlil Valley and Lalla Takerkoust Lake.
Before reaching Imlil, you will cross the village of Asni. Riding a mule or walking in this city will allow you to appreciate its charm. Discover the starting site of several hiking tours to Toubkal, the highest summit in North Africa.
Enjoy a delicious traditional meal in a small traditional restaurant overlooking the river. Then continue to Lalla Takerkoust, a well-known lake. Relax by the lake and admire the breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains.
At the end of the day, you will return to Marrakech.
Ce qui est inclus
- IMLIL VALLEY AND TAKERKOUST LAKE DAY TRIP
- Pick up and return to hotel
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and Drinks
- Local Guide
- other expenses
- Discover the starting point of the Toubkal hikes.
- Admire the variety of landscapes of Berber colonies.
- In a local restaurant, typical dinner.
- The Imlil Valley and Lalla Takerkoust are worth a visit.
- Sports Clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Place of Departure and Return<
for a departure in 10h00.