DAY IN THE OURIKA VALLEY AND THE ATLAS MOUNTAINS
The ourika valley is suitable for people who want to see the magnificence of the High Atlas chain without having to leave Marrakech.
At 9:00, you will be picked up and taken to the Atlas Mountains. On the way to the valley, you will have many opportunities to capture beautiful photos during several breaks in various places. You will go to a small Berber village to learn more about people’s traditional way of life. When you arrive in the famous town of Setti-
Fatma, you can spend about an hour and a half with a local expert guide exploring the incredible waterfalls of the valley. Then, when you return to the hamlet, you will taste a delicious Berber tajine in a local restaurant overlooking the Ourika Valley, home to a variety of endangered plant species.
After lunch, get back in your car and return to Marrakech.
Ce qui est inclus
- Day trip to the Ourika Valley and the Atlas Mountains
- Pick up and return to hotel
- Comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals and Drinks
- Local Guide
- other expenses
- Visit a small Berber village to learn more about people’s way of life.
- Discover the stunning views of the High Atlas Canal.
- The views of the green countryside and a Berber village are magnificent.
- Explore the Ourika Valley and the surrounding Atlas Mountains.
- Hike with a local guide to the seven waterfalls in the valley.
- In the town of Setti-Fatma, enjoy a superb Berber tajine in a peaceful setting.
- Sports Clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Place of Departure and Return<
Please arrive by 8h45 pfor a departure in 9h00.
What to Expect
Are you a beginner hiker or just a physically fit person willing to take on the challenge?
The spectacular hikes in the Atlas Mountains and what you can expect to see on your way to the top are listed below.