Two valleys day trip from Marrakech: Ourika and Asni
Start your discovery of the Atlas Mountains, the highest channels of Africa, by Tahanaout city who’s located at 35 km on the south of Marrakech. Continue your way up to 1800m to reach the holy Moulay Brahim, and enjoy the beauty and purity of nature that offers a moment of peace far from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. You will also enjoy stunning views of the peaks of the High Atlas. Then, you will go down to reach the valley of Asni and pass by surrounding mountain and traditional Berber villages. You’ll get the chance to stop and discover the local lifestyle while enjoying a delicious mint tea with served by a Berber family. After, you will cross the pass of Sidi Faresse(2000m of altitude) to reach the valley of Ourika. Enjoy walking along the river and discover the 7 waterfalls sites. You can have lunch in one of the local restaurants with view on the river before returning to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:00.
- Discover breathtaking panoramic views of the the High Atlas channel.
- Visit the two most beautiful valleys of the High Atlas in one day.
- Learn about Berber culture and lifestyle taking during a mint tea break.
- Enjoy the harmonious scenery breathtaking when passing through Sidi Faresse pass.
- Admire the nearest waterfalls of Ourika valley.
- Have lunch a local restaurant with view on Ourika valley.
Departure TimePlease be ready by 8:45 am for a prompt departure at 09:00 am
Return TimeApproximately around 17:00 pm
Dress CodeHiking shoes are recommended to visit waterfalls
IncludedTwo valleys day trip from Marrakech: Ourika and AsniTourist tax and insuranceHotel pick-up and drop-offComfortable and air-conditioned vehicleDriver/Guide
Not IncludedMeals and drinksLocal guideOther expenses
Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Maroc