Day trip to Ourika valley and the Atlas Mountains
Ourika valley is the ideal place for those who want to discover the splendor of the High Atlas chain without leaving Marrakech.
You’ll be picked up at 9:00 am and driven to Atlas Mountains. You’ll have opportunity to take beautiful photos during several stops at many sites on the way to the valley. You’ll visit a small Berber village to discover the traditional lifestyle of locals. When you arrive to the famous village of Setti-Fatma, you can go with a local professional guide for nearly 1 hour and a half to discover the fantastic waterfalls of the valley. Then, you’ll return to the village and enjoy a delicious Berber tagine in a local restaurant with view on Ourika valley who’s reach of rare plant species.
After lunch, join your vehicle and take the way back to Marrakech.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of green landscapes and Berbers village.
- Discover Ourika valley and the surrounding Atlas Mountains.
- Visit a small Berber village and see the lifestyle of locals.
- Enjoy a delicious Berber tagine in a green setting in the village of Setti-Fatma.
- Go hiking with a local guide to discover the 7 waterfalls of the valley.
Departure TimePlease be ready by 8:45 am for a prompt departure at 09:00 am
Return TimeAround 17:00 pm
Dress CodeHiking shoes are recommended to visit waterfalls.
IncludedDay trip to Ourika valley and the Atlas MountainsTourist tax and insuranceHotel pick-up and drop-offComfortable and air-conditioned vehicleDriver/Guide
Not IncludedMeals and drinksLocal guideOther expenses
Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Maroc